czwartek, 20 lutego 2014

Milky Chance - Stolen Dance.

I want you by my side                           gis  Fis E
So that I never feel alone again          H    Dis
They've always been so kind                
But now they’ve brought you away from me   
I hope they didn’t get your mind              
Your heart is too strong anyway
We need to fetch back the time
They have stolen from us

CHORUS:
And I want you                          E 
We can bring it on the floor       H
You've never danced like this before    Dis gis
We don’t talk about it                              
Dancin' on doin' the boogie all night long
Stoned in paradise
Shouldn't talk about it x2

Shouldn't talk about it      Fis

VERSE:
Coldest winter for me
No sun is shining anymore
The only thing I feel is pain
Caused by absence of you
Suspence's controlling my mind
I cannot find the way out of here
I want you by my side
So that i never feel alone again

CHORUS:
And I want you
We can bring it on the floor
You’ve never danced like this before
But we don’t talk about it
Dancin on doin the boogie all night long
Stoned in paradise
Shouldn’t talk about it x3

Shouldn't talk about it.


Audio:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iX-QaNzd-0Y

Fajna piosenka bardzo :D

1 komentarz: